Let Sandra help you find your way!
Sandra has seven years of experience working with professionals ranging from bankers, freelance travel writers to ex-debt collectors turned basket weavers!
Sandra specialises in:
- Work / Life Balance and Healthy Lifestyle
- Career Change / Business Start-Up
- Change Management – imposed or wished for
- Leading the Life you want!
Sandra can assist you to achieve your career, work or business goals to allow you to gain greater satisfaction from your day to day work, and effectively manage the changes that this may bring about.
In your sessions with Sandra, you will cover:
- Creating your own reality with tools such as Visualisation
- Attracting what you want and what you need with the Law of Attraction
- How to keep that Positive Mental Attitude
- Nourishing the Body and Soul
- Language! Beware of what words you speak with Neuro-linguistic Programming
- Connecting with colour and the Wheel of Life
Your initial 15 minute complimentary session is a fun opportunity to get a feel for how the coaching process works. Together you identify where you are now, what you want to achieve - be it in your current work situation or exploring new possibilities - and put into place an action plan of how to get there. Your schedule permitting, one or two tasks are set after each session so you are always moving closer to your goal.
Contact Sandra for your complementary session here.
Follow-up consultations are as follows:
- One 45 minute session ($80 AUD including written report and unlimited emails)
- Ongoing 30 minute fortnightly sessions ($60 AUD including written report and unlimited emails)
This service is conducted via Skype or Phone
Yasmin says: "Sandra Quiggin changed her life - I'll let her tell you her story - but she literally took herself off one life path and successful planted herself on another. She's truly a one-out-of-the-box great adventurer, so if you need a hand with changing YOUR life, or even just getting it in order, she's the woman to speak to. She's tough, but she's also very caring and sweet."